Wednesday, January 19, 2011

LoveSick

Standing on the bridge, I remember you crying.
We were walking apart and none were trying.

Yeah, I know it was love,
It was the first time.

I know we are in, we were,
I should have stopped you, I concur.

You gave me the Goosebumps,
When I first touched you, I was numb.

I remember you the first time,
Your pink lips, I was on cloud nine.

The first kiss,
Like butter and cream.

That chilly breeze, On a summer noon,
Which only I had felt, Oh! Yes, it was a boon.

I know so many things, because of you,
I know me now, I would have never known.

It makes me happy,
To know you are.

And now I am healing,
The pain is gone.

Though I still don’t know,
Why tears are borne.

When I think about you,
In the midnight.

3 comments:

Networked Blogs