I remember the first time,
When I had introduced myself to you.
"Hello Sir, Anshul here."
And you said,"Who are you?"
I was taken aback,
My eyes were glued.
"Oh! are you the new guy?"
I said Wow! This is really new.
Your eyes gleamed.
They beamed, they beamed.
Hurry got you going,
You went in a swing.
Next time we met,
Was in a meeting.
I don't wanna talk about it,
and this isn't called cheating.
Last friday we talked,
Over the dinner and drinks.
"Hello sir! It's Anshul again."
And you said, "You are from the ETL team?"
I Wow-ed again,
And bowed to you.
My image wasn't clear,
And it was undue.
You said you're a good person,
but I do believe,
That flipping the coin,
takes no creed.
You told me you're not religious,
But are spiritual.
It's a great feeling,
Even though not very mutual.
You are an enthusiast,
Full of humour, apt.
Courageously new,
And full of tact.
And there's a haze, behind that cloud,
that walks you over the sun.
That simple smile, I've seen it though,
its like a shooting gun.
No comments:
Post a Comment