Tuesday, February 16, 2010

A tryst with GOD ...

I live in a place where God is very close to me in different embodiments. I have a Temple, a Mosque and a Gurdwara along with my house aimlessly projected right in the center of all three. My appetite for movies keeps me waking up till late at night, almost all night infact. This is what an unemployable status does to you. It turns you into a nocturnal, makes you eat a lot of chocolate and write shitty blogs. And so, here I am whining about my unemployability in every possible way that I can. But the message that I want to convey is somewhat different and doesn't concerns with my employability.

As the minutes pass by and the time gets closer, I know that in no matter of time i'll be hearing the prayers from Gurdwara. They start singing orisons early in the morning or as you may say late at night at 3 A.M, everyday with their loudspeakers on full volume. I think the purpose behind keeping the volume high is to make the sound be able to reach most of the Sikhs living nearby or may be they just want to prove that they can be louder than death metal rock. At 5 A.M, the Namaz is recited in the mosque. It was a coincidence that I went out of my room to the other room which is at rest, yes the Restroom, at 5 A.M exact. What actually happened was simply magnanimous and astounding. At first, I heard some mixed up sounds and voices as if someone has put two voices in a mixer and pushed the button. Basically two modulated voices and it was the first time in my four years of engineering that I understood the concept of modulation. Few seconds later I heard two distinct and very clear sounds that were irrevocably sweet and pure. I could hear both Namaz and the Orisons from Gurdwara loud and clear. Each and every word spelt was as clear as the lake water. I was mesmerized at the beauty of God's power, his great creativity that is reflected in each and every iota of this universe. The experience, nerve impulsing and pure. It was surreal. I was spell bound with god's magic and life meant trivial to me. Those five minutes were real and the world stood right in front of my eyes, rather ears.

I always say and have believed that life is simple, it's us who make our lives complicated. Our senses completely rule our body and it is our mind along with the senses that causes our actions. It can be easily understood by the theory of cause and effect. We perceive things in a negative way which is caused by our brain and senses, and we are indebted to our misery. And our actions are the consequences to our misery, which might not be the case every time. It's our dependency how we choose to see things, whether complicated or simple. It depends on us how we perceive things and make our life simpler. We should always try to conceive things in the simplest way we can and our miseries will run far away from us. Our purpose of life should be to make it simple for life is too short to be sad and nature is a great teacher.

12 comments:

  1. Neatly written though more space to some points would have given proper justice to this well thought out piece. Keep up the good work
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good post!! I remembered my Fav dialogue from a Old Hindi Movie
    "It is so simple to be happy but it is so difficult to be simple"
    Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's Too awsome and Intresting! I beleive in it perfectly tht we are responsible for all the Stuff happening in our life! Spiritualy or practically- Law of Attraction is the modest thing to Attract what so ever we have in our life, Negative or Positive!! Buddy u rock in this case!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. As we know dat Nature , time nd patience are d gr8 physicians...bt u have reflected it in a well manner...nd it sounds very realistic too...well written bro...keep it up nd all d best.

    ReplyDelete
  5. very well written.. its so simple n yet so complicated .. genuinely luved dis one for raising high hopes of optimism and rationalism.. keep up the writing :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well nice spiritual content in ur writing....It was good to see the optimism towards the end...

    ReplyDelete
  7. An Out and Out enlightening piece !
    Way to go Anshul...
    I had that Vicarious feeling within of the chants in the morning that you mentioned.
    How true !

    You were so Spot on ! Good Job Mate

    ReplyDelete
  8. A deep thought...with well chosen words and interesting observations! I believe what makes it special is the thought of simplicity in life...a good read! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  9. very practical n realistic .....wid ab new blend spirituality ..perfect combo ...keep up d gud work

    ReplyDelete
  10. @anonymous: thanks fr the remark...i'll keep it in my mind that I add more point ...but writing @ 5.30 AM in the morning made me a bit lazy actually

    @Aphron: thnx man/woman

    @Angel: you are right, it is us who actually decide what do we have to achieve...we are the makers of our own destiny.

    @Abhishek, Aanchal, Tanvi, Sumit, Amit, Mani : Thankx fr ur wishes guys...m glad u guys like my posts..

    ReplyDelete

Networked Blogs