When we played in the rain, sung songs together, did all chores !!!
The radiance that gleamed your face,
That ring on your finger with a broken base !!
We didn't have a guitar but we had a song,
Unleashing the spirits of our young love !!
You made my morning and day and night,
You stood by me when things weren't right !!
I know it was pure and it was true,
The love was there and we were glued !!
Though we were jinxed and dissed and bruised,
We stayed together like the moon and the star !!
I know it's pretty hard for you,
To get back and make this dream come true !!
I know, I know, I know, I know...
It's sacred love and it's really pure !!
Oh! May be I forgot to tell you,
Though it hurts but I still love you !!
nice!
ReplyDeleteSo cute, it makes you seem so sweet! But we all know you have a dark side too. I think you should write another poem to showcase that as well. :)
ReplyDeleteWow ! Anshul you are very expressive with words...
ReplyDeleteThe Sweetest,Truest and Shortest Love Story i've ever read in a poem..
Keep up the work
Anshul...you write good but often wrap up things too quickly.You never explained as to what made you guys part ways.
ReplyDeleteIf you write a piece make sure you answer every question that strikes a reader's mind..
rest was spot on
nice poem... :)
ReplyDeletekeep it up!!!
@Sarim Thnx...
ReplyDelete@jenny...yeah..U know I have a dark side..let us jst keep it personal ;) :P
@amit...thnx fr both the comments man .. really appreciate what u commented...but the actual thing in that this was going to be my status message and I just overwrote it... so I thght let us just convert it into a poem and post it.. :)
It's an 8 minute work ... I hope I get some points for that .. :) thnx neways .. I'll keep your advice in my mind next time.. thnx !!
hey anshul thats really nice......
ReplyDeletethnx Ankita :)
ReplyDeleteWow dude didnt knew u cd write poems too .......... nice one :)
ReplyDeletenice.. so u can write poems as well :P bt seriously whose ur inspiration in writing all dis stuff.. u seem to be sum real heart-broken guy :) bt good work.. keep rhyming :)
ReplyDelete@dheeraj Well you know it now man :) thnx !!!
ReplyDelete@Aanchal At First, this was a status message I was typing in which later underwent metamorphism and turned into a poem. Secondly See dear,you meet a lot of people in your life and in that course you lose certain people. The people with whom you've spent some time gives you some experiences and memories which are at times good and bad.There happen to be situations where you happen to remember those people out of the blue that makes you sad and at the same time happy. I just expressed one such incidence. This certainly doesn't means that me is heartbroken, does it? Thirdly, you asked me about my inspiration. Well It's a hard secret. I'd tell you but then I'll have to kill you. :D
nice..yr..
ReplyDeletemr. poet...
u can write well....vry sweet poem..!!
:) soo sweeet ... good for u u met really nice people who inspired u in positive directions
ReplyDeleteVery well written Anshul ! looking forward to hearing more from you! and also ur dark side!! :P
ReplyDeleteNice one! Hope to see more of them from you!
ReplyDeleteits WONDERFUL...!!!
ReplyDeleteit reminds me of a poem i wrote some time back.
i'll share it with you someday.
who was in your mind while you were writing this?
ReplyDelete