When I was walking down the road,
I saw two men fighting.
I looked at them wondering the reason,
And what was both of their’s treason.
Then another came in between,
And tried to pull them apart.
They knocked him down on the floor,
What was his ill-part?
I wanted to help the third innocent,
But didn’t want to get knocked myself.
So, I refrained inner mine,
And keenly watched the scene.
When the fight was over,
I kept on watching the game.
The two men shook their hand,
And walked together merry.
The poor third man,
Stood stag and helpless.
Another one came,
To lift up the poor third.
He punched and pulled him down at self,
Without a thought they were quarreling.
And then began another fight,
I bursted into laugh at the sight.
Oh! This was one merry scene,
What a mockery!
wat a fight!!...hheehhee....nice
ReplyDeletedid it really happened???
anyways as good as always ur poems are... :))
keep it up
Thank you :)
ReplyDeletenew post kab likhoge????
ReplyDeleteits almost 3 weeks u have not written anything...........
why???
Hey sorry actually I'm a bit occupied with other things right now ..
ReplyDeletewill post something as soon as I get free.
Thanx for your concern :-) .. if u read this kindly lemme know ur name.. :)
tk care
will wait for ur new post...
ReplyDeleteall the best :)
HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY DEAR :)
ReplyDelete