but you didn't mean it.
I said I love you,
didn't you really feel it?
How could you leave me?
with this emptiness in me.
and all around I can't see,
this broken heart hurts me.
Oh baby,
baby, baby, baby.
Now that I'm feeling low,
and I don't know where to go.
This feeling is tiring,
can't you hear me crying.
It feels like end of the world...
Oh baby,
baby, baby, baby.
Today you are sorry,
but how could you bury?
All those memories,
of the time we spent together.
This day is freaking me out.
P.S- I actually wrote it as a song and I have the tune in my mind, will try to post a recording of this later(If I remember, no promises). You may try to sing it, will surely make sense.
I like it. very.... passionate
ReplyDeletethnx
ReplyDeleteWell written... wud luv 2 hear it too :) Reema
ReplyDelete