Looking at the serene beauty of the mountain, I wanted to be there, at it. In a flash, I was in between the two mountains. It didn't take much time for the train to complete the half circle and take me to heaven. I felt prerogative, though the train was cruising along its usual route.
As the sunbeam fell on the brown mountain rocks, it twinkled a brownish radiance as if it was trying to seduce it audience with the chocolate. At least I am the one who was. Experiencing such a scene was a beauty in itself. Moving under the shadow of one mountain and watching the sunlight fall on another. It seemed like the nexus of two worlds. I felt disparaged, thinking why am I not a mountain or a cloud or perhaps a river. For the first time in life, I felt ugly.
Looking at things from a far distance might make them look good or bad, sometimes even beautiful but the ultimate beauty lies within, inside the heart of it, in its soul and its nucleus. Nobody wants to feel ugly. You may feel beautiful or ugly, it's totally upto you. You'll feel whatever you want to, no matter what other people say. If you think you're beautiful, you're the most beautiful thing in the world.
Now that I am going far away from the mountains, I see them smiling at me, as if they know about the beauty they contain in themselves. I felt as if they were watching me and telling me -
"We need not be remarked."
Right after these series of events, I wanted to relive the moments passing by, so I just kept on mesmerising the moments and went on to take a nap.
P.S: I wrote this back when I was traveling from Bangalore to Lucknow. I just felt ecstatic at that time and words poured out from my heart. I found it today in a writing pad, so here I am drafting it.
P.S: I could totally feel it all over again while re-writing.
<3 it
ReplyDeletekeep it up :)