Tell me something good,
Tell me something new
I want to kill this time,
and bust asses few.
What the fuck is happening around?
Do they have any idea?
Fuck them! They don't care,
You don't have to hide, Yeah!
This feels heaven,
This feels hell.
I am, may be in.
I am, may be unwell.
The darkness followed
the emptiness, frozen.
Skewed, skimmed and smothered
it has hit even the zen.
The truths are
all defied, mystified.
Floating on a hazy night,
unidentified.
The rhymes are a few,
but they are all new.
The tricks are too clear,
Yes! hear hear.
Its just a gimcrack,
To possess them all.
Life is a crazy, insane bitch.
It leaves you appalled.
The lies are true,
and the truths blue.
The laughs are bare,
here and there.
It reeks the heart,
burns the soul.
The same old shit,
That grumps all.
The light at the end,
is merely seen.
The thunder struck,
it seamed, it seems.
No comments:
Post a Comment