Once upon a time,
when we went to school.
Riding our bicycles,
we used to come.
At first we didn't know each other,
The pledge said - "My sisters and brothers.."
So, I considered them mine,
They say- 'School is a shrine.'
We played, studied and fought together,
And all the teachers we loved.
They gave us so much homework,
and bash our ass next day.
In the lunch time we sat,
Snapping each other's food.
All the delicacies from the canteen,
Collecting money, we got one plate.
The sour taste of chowmein,
and oil filled Bhatura.
and 1Re Samosa,
We loved having them.
Running through the corridors,
and getting scolded then.
Getting punished in the assembly,
for wearing the wrong shoes.
We did all the things together,
Grewing up we learnt.
Now the tenderness has gone,
Each living life of his own.
Now its been many years,
and I miss all the time.
I miss you guys, my friends,
EVen though we're not close.
No comments:
Post a Comment