Saturday, May 11, 2013

Adieu: My First

It was summer of 2010, when I first met you. I was coaxed to be with you, and be in love with you.

I was coy but they said she'll be good. So I went along with the drill and took the ride with her.

I met my cousins and it was a lure.
I was trying to cope, it didn't hit hard on me.

It was the first week, when I met her dad. He was the boss. Poised and overstated.

Then there were chores to do. We started with conversion. It was big, like a giant mountain. We climbed it together, step by step.

We went to Alpha, a cousin helped me. She taught me to crawl and jump and run.

The bravo was brave, I did outrun. We were 5 but 1. It wasn't long enough when I was holding the reigns.

Uncle Charlie told me, if the graphs are made right. We could actually do reporting. Then came the pain, had a fight with my cousins.

They told me to run for she wasn't meant for me. But I kept my heart strong and stayed with her.

The first year was discerning. I started falling for you then. I had hopes and even expectations.

Delta went smooth just like a monsoon. The clouds were thick white in the blue sky.

Just when things were great, I met someone Well Known. She was another bird, full of life.

But I realised where my heart was. So I came back to my bird and made her my world.

Few things echoed, I went on to centralize, keeping people's work in harmony. I did some telephony with her, it was magical.

Then the fox came. She was trying to bite but all in disdain. We kept her at bay. Away and sway.

There's only one pain, she didnt invite. To play the golf, the game so nice.

Now I am finally at the doorway. She'll ring my bells, may be she'll knock. But I gotta go, away away.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Networked Blogs