Friday, May 24, 2013

Saving You

I know you're weak but I love you.
It hurts me to see you get my share of love.

I know they love me too but I cannot feel it now.
I am sad, in despair, what should I do?

I lied to you once, it was for your own good.
Though am not happy about it, the pain will accrue.

They were too weak and I am not so strong myself,
I took your responsibility, I only wanted you to better.

I betrayed when you trusted me the most.
I'm sorry about it, have nothing to say.

They took you to the hospital and exposed your couture,
I held them in grief, thinking if I'd ever meet you again.

They told me you'll be fine, I wasn't so sure.
I loved you so much, I couldn't stop crying.

But you have won the battle of fate,
And brought glory to my life, our life.

See the change, this decision has brought to your life.
The agony, the pain, it all has rushed apart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Networked Blogs