Sunday, September 24, 2017

Urge: Part 4

Abhay and Ira are best friends but their long been friendship has turned into something more for Ira. Abhay has a notion that Ira has fallen in love with him but he also has to fulfil his dad's hopes. After being hospitalised (as a result of eve-teasing) for several days, he decides to move to Venice in order to advance his dad's business. How will the story turn for Abhay and Ira? Will Abhay's departure urge Ira to confess her feelings for him? Or will she sacrifice her love for his dad's ambitions? Find out below -

"Is everything packed? All Set." Dad questioned me.

He was on cloud nine after knowing that I've agreed moving to Venice to further his business plans.

"Yes Dad!" I sheepishly looked at Ira who was sitting on the couch.

She had accompanied dad to receive me from the hospital. I was finally getting discharged after 5 long days. The doctors advised me to avoid alcohol and going out for at least another week. Damn! so many things have happened since last week and my liver could really use some alcohol, yet! I couldn't. I was still thinking about Ira. She hadn't reacted or expressed anything after my decision to move to Venice. I badly wanted her to say something or talk to me.

"What happened?" Grabbing my stuff, dad questioned me.

Realising I was staring at point blank, I responded back to him, "Nothing. Let's go!"

Dad left the room quickly and I looked at Ira. She followed dad but didn't utter a word. Perplexed, I followed her too.

On our way out, I questioned her, "So, you're not gonna say anything?"

"What's there to say?" Finally, I heard her voice.

"I shared the biggest decision of my life with you and yet you don't have anything to say?"

Ira stopped and turned around, "What do you want me to say?", She looked furious.

I was taken aback by Ira's reaction. I was still trying to find a response to her reaction while she continued -

"I am happy for you and I will always support you. I supported you when you first bunked your school. I supported you when you had your first cigarette. I even supported you when you cheated on Chitra..."

"...Chitra was cheating on me." I retaliated.

"...which does not give you the right to cheat on her. You've been the male chauvinist of the highest level and yet I have supported you all my life. I will truly always do so until you start digging a grave for yourself which I would not support and would rather die before you drag yourself in such a situation."

"Ira. I am sorry. I know I went too far with that guy's girl, I shouldn't have. I know you've been mad at me but please don't take this as an opportunity to lash out on me. I have always known that you're the best friend I will ever have."

I went ahead and wrapped my hands around her. She stayed calm.

"I am sorry." I re-iterated.

She opened her arms and hugged me back tightly with the fear of losing me. I could sense it.

Meanwhile, dad peeped from the elevator and shouted from down the lobby, "Guys, control yourself until you get home. It wouldn't be safe doing it in the hospital."

Once again, we were embarrassed by the father. We let go of each other but held hands and started walking towards the elevator. While we entered, I noticed dad had a smug smile on his face. As the lift doors were closing, he signalled me 'Well Done' by tapping me on my shoulder. I gave him a disgruntled look. Ira looked at me from the corner of her eye and looked satisfied. Suddenly, we all started laughing in unison.

Dad dropped us home. Ajay bhaiya, was anxiously waiting at the door for my arrival. Ajay bhaiya was our household help. He has been staying with us even before I had gained worldly sense. He was really kind and has helped me through all phases of my life. He took care of all our house needs from daily chores to buying groceries to watering the garden and making sure I get anything I need.

"Bhaiya, how are you?" Ajay bhaiya, smiling, asked me in a happy tone.

I smiled back, "I am good now. It was a really long week. Can you please make something awesome to eat? I think many of my taste buds would have become dead already."

As we walked inside the house, Ajay bhaiya carried my bags and replied, "Sure, Sure!"

We went straight to my room - "Bhaiya, please keep it here..." Signalling him to keep the bags next to the table, "...I will do the rest."

Still smiling with joy, Ajay bhaiya nodded and kept my bags besides the table. He went on towards the kitchen to prepare something to eat.

I took off my shoes and put some music on while Ira sat on the chair next to my, seldom used, study table. I jumped on the bed and turned on the AC, it was smothering hot.

Ira and I started looking at each other when I asked her, "You must be tired too, come here. Relax."

She promptly stood up and laid down on the bed next to me. She was tapping her leg. I knew something was bothering her.

"Are you gonna tell me what is it?" I probed her.

"Nothing yar, I am just tired of all that has happened this week. You and your stupid mistakes."

"Ma'am, I have pleaded guilty for my crimes and I have already apologised."

"It's not about you Abhay. Don't feel so important all the time. Right since you've told me about moving to Venice, I've been contemplating about my life. I really need to do something about it. I feel stuck right now."

"Ira, I know you're a strong woman. Don't worry too much, you will get the job you interviewed for last month. The process takes time. I am sure you will get the offer." I turned towards her side to hold her arm in order to console her. She took a leap and we started cuddling each other.

She stood up and rested her head in my arms while I started stroking her hair. It was a gentle feeling, a feeling of calm.

She looked at me and demanded, "You will call me on a daily basis after you leave. I don't care whether you're busy in meetings or visiting clients or whatever it would take you to do your job. Don't you dare forget to talk to me."

I looked into her eyes and responded, "I won't forget. You don't have to say it." and went ahead to kiss her lips.

Ira felt exalted. She turned around and started smooching me while sitting upright. We were lip-locked and couldn't control our urges. I had my arms wrapped around her body.

She started to unbutton my shirt and it didn't take me to think twice to take her top off. We were dying to get inside of each other, not that we hadn't done it before. However, It was just different this time. We were far too emotional and we knew that our souls needed each other badly.

I reached out and unhooked her bra while she was still on top of me. She felt a bit shy this time and crouched a little. I calmed her and held her from her back and went on to turn positions. Our bodies were hot, we could literally feel every bit of our skin. We went on to smooch each other, we were really sweating. I reached out to my side table where I usually kept the contraceptives but Ira resisted and nodded her head in disapproval. I was confused that she didn't want to use the condom but I gave in as well.

We were really comfortable in each other's body. As if we were made for each other. There was no questioning, no arguments, just sheer joy and pleasure of being inside each other. It was certainly the most amazing moments of my life. Once we were done, we stayed on to lay on bed in each other's arms, caressing each other.

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door.

"Bhaiya, I've made samosas for you."

"Ajay bhaiya, wait! We will come downstairs."

"Okay. I'll serve it on the table. Please hurry up." He was quick to revert and leave.

We freshened up and dressed back to go downstairs but didn't say a thing to each other other than looking into each other's eyes and smiling. I was really happy that we were able to cope the distance that had started to pull us apart. What happened today wasn't unusual but surely mesmerising. We were better and stronger than ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Networked Blogs