
Here I just felt a wind breeze,
Coming off of a maple tree.
Here I welcome the Rainy Season,
Catching hold of Summer's treason.
A whelming tune from the guitar,
Soothing up our sore hearts.

Yes! I want to drench in this rain,
I've been hearing it's worth the pain.
I waited for this all summer,
It's arrived so soon that I feel rummer.
Oh! the clouds, pour now,
and purify the earth.

She needs you more than I do,
and yet she couldn't state.
I'd love to see you pour again,
with a dulcet thunder clap.
And I remember the lightening too,
It strikes a giant flash.

We smile and pose and play together,
As she takes our pictures away.
O rain now, it's been a while,
I miss the rainy play.
Really good one :)
ReplyDeleteHi this is Smiya,
ReplyDeleteAnsh, told me to post comment....whom so ever does that will get lots of chocolates....Ansh when will i get mine...
Hii Ansh,
ReplyDeleteNice poems, made me really think abt my child hood games that we used to play in rainy season...
@Mr.K .. Thnx man :)
ReplyDelete@Smiya .. Lol Kiddo, I was kidding and the offer applied only to u :P ..
thank u
Thnx Smiya AKA SMITA :P
ReplyDelete