Monday, January 11, 2010

Deep Thoughts...

Well, this hour would be a little too late to write a blog rather I should say that it would be a little early for most of the people in my country. Just that I didn't sleep last night doesn't means that everyone's a Nocturnal. Oops! I guess my neighbour just woke up.

Anyways, So "Deep Thoughts"...Thoughts, Cerebrations, Ideas, Mentations, Intellections all are the same. Thinking is a process that every living being undergoes. Its inevitable. A healthy living person has a thousand number of things running in his mind during the course of thinking. Even a drunkard has a number of things going on in his mind even while he is gravely drunk. Its one's thought process that differentiates two human beings who are almost similarly built by the almighty God. According to a study, around a 60000 thoughts (for those who think 60000 is a small number, you can start counting till 60000 and I'm sure you wouldn't cross 500) go through our mind everyday.

Your question : How do i know ?
My answer : Well I saw it on Oprah Winfrey Show and Yes ! I confirmed it on google. :P

The official number might differ for different people but thats not the point that I am talking about here. Its about "Deep Thoughts".

So, Out of those 60000 thoughts that run every single day in our mind what really secernates two different thoughts from being categorised as a normal thought and a deep thought.
It would be highly unripe of me to stipulate something as Deep, because it can be anything for any person. I don't consider myself to be acquired enough to answer this question but I believe, for its beliefs that forms an integral part of a person, that Deep Thoughts are the sentiments that touches one's heart and totally locomotes one's mind and soul. Its mystifying how things can be generalised. The same thing can vividly be so different for two persons.

Life is at the mercy of our thoughts, our thoughts totally control our life in every possible way. But one can thoroughly control them. One needs to have positive thoughts in order to maneuvre success in life. Its very important to have your body fully charged up in order gain that success for

"You have to learn the rules of the game, and then You have to play better than anyone else" --> Albert Einstein


Think over it ... It might put you into a "Deep Thought". ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Networked Blogs