Sunday, July 3, 2011

Seeketh, Thou Findeth Her

She's the music,
she is the pain.
I wanna hold her hand,
and jump in the rain.

I dream of her,
all night and day.
Her curly hair,
my heart's her prey.

She's a rhyme,
she's a song.
I'll keep her in my arms,
all night long.

They say love is a game,
and I wanna gamble.
It's in the shine of your eyes,
that I'm entangled.

Quite possibly,
a day will come.
When you'll be here,
and we'll clung.

The songs I've sung,
are meant for you.
Baby its you,
for I love you.

Her golden skin,
and innocence.
Make her seem even beautiful,
natural evanescence.

I always see her back,
but she never turns around.
In that blue raincoat,
she makes my heart sink down.

To keep looking at her,
is my only dream.
She's the only one,
she's my final dream.

1 comment:

Networked Blogs