Tuesday, February 22, 2011

How Much I Love

I wish I could just melt your heart,
and make you love me.

Dreaming about you in the lonely night,
makes me so happy.

Holding your hand for the first time,
Oh! that anxious moment.

It tickled me all over,
just the brush of your hair.

The waiting for you to come down,
when time ticked off quickly.

Loving you is I can't stop,
Yes, am mad about you.

The way you walk,
and sit and talk.

My breath's held,
for the deepest sigh.

The transition,
happened so quickly.

From just another girl I met,
to the one for me.

I wish we were in school together,
I would have glanced at you from the corner seat.

Would have given you candies all day,
chewing them you'd have stained your shirt.

Sitting beside you,
and caressing your hair.

Then you'd have known,
how much I love.

It's just for you,
It's only love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Networked Blogs