Friday, April 1, 2011

The FB Love Story

It started when I had seen you,
I was a little afraid and you were a little shy.

The next morning I woke up,
I thought it was a dream, a wry.

But when I saw you again,
I was flabbergasted.

I was still thinking and numb,
but it did, it lasted.

You were a reality,you were true.
I kept looking at you. You, you.

Baby I fell in love with you and I didn't know,
I wanted to take control, I wanted to be slow.

My steady steps, moved towards you.
I stopped, looked around, thought I'd facebook you.

I sent you a message first and waited for your reply,
And when I got it, I shouted "Aye! Aye!"

Your legs were lovely, that tattooed skin.
The sand gleamed, it looked akin.

That photoshopped picture, it looked lovely.
but could have managed the contrast.

I know that's a party picture,
I hope you had a blast.

Baby I fell in love with you,
There, right there.

Ok let me be frank with you,
It was your hair.

I tried slow, but couldn't control.
I stumbled, I crawled.

My mind boggled,
My thoughts brawled.

Next I clicked on your photo album link,
saw your lovely pictures, I blinked.

Joy, joy and joy.
I said, "Oh! You forgot to reply boy."

I waited for the next notification, thought it was yours.
My boss had facebooked me, "Have you done all chores?"

I said, "what the fuck Boss, why are you alive?"
The next notification and my boss survives.

I thought the dream was coming true,
No! the truth was becoming a dream.

I took the next step,
Damn! I stepped on my shaving cream.

We talked for a while, and I liked your status messages,
I liked your likes, the comments, the pages.

I poked your friend one day,
and then the problem began.

OK, I'm gonna cut it short,
We fought, your feelings ran

You ignored me, I tried.
Didn't want to hear me, my heart fried

Now I'm hurt and I'm walking away.
My eyes, my tears, away they pray.

You signed out from the chat,
I kept refreshing your profile.

I thought I wouldn't say,
Will go away for a while.

But you didn't come back baby.
I cried, I cried.

So I removed you from my friend list,
Why did I have to try?

You'll wake up in the morning and I'll not be there.
Baby I'm gone, So long !!

2 comments:

Networked Blogs