I will irritate the hell out of you, I will make your life difficult. Something that I am best at. You don't have an idea, what I am capable of. I will take a breath and it will hurt you more than a burn. I will pinch you and you're gonna bleed like never before. I am important to myself..so yes, Do not underestimate !!
You don't stand a place in my life. You mean nothing no more. Every time I tried to navigate through and make things bearable, you never supported it. You say you hate me for no reasons but I know there's something behind that scares you to say. You aim to be the sky but your efforts are underground. You're a myth to yourself, you struggle to be yourself. You are dead personified.

Don't try to fight with me with words because my words are not that tender and all. One I start my prowl, you will succumb yourself to death. I am fire, a tiger. My claws seem small but my bite is ferocious. Understand my glances and make your moves. This is neither a warning nor a threat because the real threat for you is I am.
Fear me.

ohhh goddd...so much of anger....for whom anshul???
ReplyDelete