One road leads a way, one to another,
The longer you walk, some more you move further.
Life is a journey, it is unsustainable,
The more you dig it, the deeper you seep.
Pain is sad, I can't agree any less,
For happiness is free, just clear the cluttered mess.
Some lines are similar, some narrowly different,
People are these lines, some intense, some blurred.
Hope is delightful and music mesmerizing,
Has something happened to this world? Or did I hear just stories?
People are dreamers, some crucibles,
Who enchants your mind? is it the soul or the spirit?
Tell me your story, I'll hear your dreams,
For I know of all things, you just need an ear.
Life spits happiness, and pain as well,
Which one you wanna drown in, is up to you.
Love is tender, it hurts, it blurts,
Love is oozy, it is the oomph.
You are good, I do believe,
But changing one's thought, take no creed.
The discriminations are high, we call it judgmental,
Of course not, they are the courses we follow.
P.S. I don't even remember when I wrote it, just found it in one of my documents so posting it.

No comments:
Post a Comment