Saturday, May 4, 2013

The Last of All

I'm dancing tonight but no one's watching me
There's a rush in my veins, its all toxin.

I see heaven, I see hell.
The bloody ship,its drowning.

Am deep inside the sea, the water's crushing my bones,
None can hear me, am crying out so loud.

I can see the stars, the sky.
Its dark night and vulnerable sea.

Am getting hurt but no one's watching me. The irony I'm trying to dodge.

I have my last words, who's gonna hear me? Crying at my loudest, they are just watching me, perhaps mocking me.

I feel them feeling my pain, its crazy, its insane. No wonder what they're thinking, my heart rains.

Now my reign is at the end. There's no shore I see. Sad, mercy and glee.

I wanna tell them how I love them, how they make my world. If only they could see me, I would make them feel the same.

The sorrow is deep, the heart weeps. I'm completely drenched, yet I feel the sweat.

Am scared, shivering. The soul is quivering. Another night, new disdain. I've lived my days, I've lived my nights. My music is about to end.

This was my concert, this is it.

1 comment:

Networked Blogs