or is it only me?
I see a light ahead,
oh! no, its just me.
why did the moon,
reflect on me, its gloom.
why this melancholy?
why disparity?
this futility,
is emptying me.
I just question this world,
why put me in these twirls.
I feel my head spinning,
my body swerves.
I tried, I tried,
yeah! I served.
gave everything up,
lost all the turf.
It was just for you,
you were my herb.
why did u poison me?
and made me vile.
I don't hate you,
I give u smile.
now I miss you,
not 'cos I love.
its just the care,
I couldn't curb.

Nice
ReplyDeleteThanks Palash :)
ReplyDeletebeautiful.. but alas, its sad..
ReplyDeletehappiness comes from within, try finding happiness inside you rather than expecting someone to bestow it upon you..
ALL THE BEST!!
Thanx Richa..you are correct, happiness comes from within. However, there are times when people don't have a choice. The poem has a meaning hidden deep inside. If you are able to make out what it is, I will be more than glad :) ..
ReplyDeleten am a happy man. Thnx for your concerns.