Loneliness, I questioned, "Why have you struck me?"
"What is it that you want?"
"Who me? No, you have shrugged me."
She answered with spasm.
"You held me and now you're not letting me go."
I told her in despair.
"I did not ask you to come..."
"..I did not know when you reached here."
"The parities of life, brought me here..."
"So why do you blame me?" She answered me there.
"You were to make a choice, you have made one."
"It was all mesmerizing, but now there's none."
"You had the control, could have survived."
"Why did the life choose me? If I were to thrive."
"You could have made a decision, that would have kept you content."
"All I know now is that it wasn't my intent."
The life is beautiful, it's just the way we see.
Sorrow, happiness or perhaps glee.
"I agree with you dear, you've shown me a path."
"It makes me sad, to see my craft."
"No calm down, oh loneliness. Don't be despaired..."
"...You are beautiful, it's just the percept"
"What is it that you want?"
"Who me? No, you have shrugged me."
She answered with spasm.
"You held me and now you're not letting me go."
I told her in despair.
"I did not ask you to come..."
"..I did not know when you reached here."
"The parities of life, brought me here..."
"So why do you blame me?" She answered me there.
"You were to make a choice, you have made one."
"It was all mesmerizing, but now there's none."
"You had the control, could have survived."
"Why did the life choose me? If I were to thrive."
"You could have made a decision, that would have kept you content."
"All I know now is that it wasn't my intent."
The life is beautiful, it's just the way we see.
Sorrow, happiness or perhaps glee.
"I agree with you dear, you've shown me a path."
"It makes me sad, to see my craft."
"No calm down, oh loneliness. Don't be despaired..."
"...You are beautiful, it's just the percept"

good read :)
ReplyDelete